Surprise! We had a GIRL!!! We couldn't believe it.
Ella Marie McGinnis was born on Friday, May 8th at 11:55 p.m. at St. John's Mercy hospital in St. Louis.
She weighed 7 pounds, 8 ounces and was 20 inches long.
She looks like Jack's little sister, but with dark hair.
She's such a sweet baby, hardly ever cries.
We just love her!
16 comments:
Oh, I love her! Thanks for keeping us up to date. Love you guys!
She's beautiful! Congratulations, Becky!
Yeah!!!! She is darling!!! What a fun surprise. Jack looks like a great big brother! How are you feeling? You look fabulous after giving birth! Wahoo!!!
Congratulations! She is just lovely. I love your matching outfits too!
Congratulations!!! What a doll. I'll have to keep track of you through your blog now! Let's catch up soon--once you get back to semi-normal.
Precious angel!! I am so happy for you. And I love the coordinated outfits. I miss you.
yeah!!! Congrats you guys! She's absolutely beautiful. I bet Jack is such a great big brother. We miss you, but hope you're doing well.
oh Beck- she's beautiful! just like her mama!!!! I'm so happy for you!!!!!
She's Beautiful! I love the dark hair. You look great. I miss you guys. I can't believe you had a girl. Girls are so much fun, trust me, we can't get enough of our little Kloe.
Congrats! She is so beautiful! We are so excited for you!
Yay!!! Congratulations! She's just beautiful! I was so excited when Lea told us the news... PS.tell Jayson if he receives random calls from us, it's just Nora and she's very sorry!
Becky! Oh my gosh... Ella is just a doll! She is seriously darling! Congrats!! One of each...perfect! You look amazing... can't believe you just gave birth. Congrats you guys... what a fun time for you. Jack looks so cute with her. Love it! I'd love all the details about the second time around! :) I hope it was easy!! Best of luck adjusting to two. I'm so thrilled for you!
Wow! She is so beautiful! I am so excited for you to have a girl. You look so great Becky! We need to chat soon! :o) Jack will be such a cute big brother!
She is so beautiful. I want to come and hold her. Maybe I will! Congrats!
I just saw that you guys have a blog from the mcveys yay! congrats she is so beautiful I am so happy for you guys what a cute family!
Hey Becky Im an old friend of Jayson. We went to high school together. Found your guys blog through a friend. Congrats on your new little one Ella LOVE that name! And Jack is adorable!! Tell Jayson hi for me and here is my family blog www.hammondholler.blogspot.com
oh and he will know me as Traci Clark :)
Post a Comment