Friday, May 1, 2009

Goodbye Party

Thanks sooo much to everyone for coming to our good-bye party. It was so nice to be able to say bye to so many people at one time. It makes me so sad to look at these pics- - - I miss everyone so much! Jayson and I will truly treasure our Utah days. . . they were good.
jayson & I with his awesome parents, lynn & paul
Just hangin with the girls! Steph (waaaay prego), Jen , Jenni (also waaaay prego) Emily & I

Jayson's main bud, Ryan & his wife, Shelley, and Jayson & I

Mel & I with our little guys, jack & hudson

My good friend, Laurie

jack & his dear friend, claire, or "Care" as jack calls her

jack and his best buddy, austin, or rather "Austie"

1 comment:

Morgan Family said...

Oh wow.. those bring back some good memories, but they sure make us miss you even more!