Friday, January 1, 2010

Michigan vacation August '09

I need to do so much better at updating our blog (got some pressure from Lisa; thanks, girl!) I will try to do better! Here are some pics from my family vacation to Michigan this past summer. We had a blast!
Jack loved going down the slide!
Beautiful view of Lake Michigan


Jayson's getting Ella started early :)


Grandparent Heaven!


On the ski lift riding to the top of the hill. I was scared out of my mind with the kids.


So happy together. . . happy cousins

Love my honey!
My cute sis-in-law, Beth

Ahhhh, little buddy! My sweet nephew, Jussy

My parents, having so much fun

My brother, Matt & sis-in-law, Beth

The highlight of their trip! (Besides hanging out with their family, of course)
Little sweetheart

Hangin out at Boonedocks, one of our favorite restaurants


Hanging out with Bumpa

3 comments:

lramey said...

YAHOO!!!!!!!!!!!A POST!!!!!!! i will lay the pressure on again, so you best be bloggin consistently!!!!! Miss Ella is BEAUTIFUL and I can't handle how cute Jack is! I miss your face!!!!!! Loved seeing the pictures!!!!

love you guys!

Katie said...

Woo hoo for a new post!!!!!!!! I miss you tons, Becky! Your little Ella is so pretty!!

fightingfour said...

I loved seeing these photos. Ella and Jack are adorable!!!! Oh my! Miss you!