Sunday, January 3, 2010

McGinnis Family Pics Sept '09

We had fun taking our annual mcginnis family pics at Murray Park in Salt Lake City, Utah!





ella, 4 months old

jack, 2 and 1/2 months old


daddy and his girl
My brother-in-law, chris, and my darling new sister-in-law, kenzie
jack and his 2 fun cousins, linken & maison

My sweet little niece,

3 comments:

chelsmi said...

The pictures look great! What a cute family!

6lasdiablitas said...

Cute pictures! We miss you guys. Hope all is well for you. Ella is so darn cute, she looks like you Becky.

J. Anderson Family said...

Hey girl! I didn't know you were keeping up on your blogging. I will have to check in more often. I am hoping to be better myself these days. Cute pics! Looks like you guys are having so much fun! Your kids are so adorable! We miss you guys!