So Claire so the picture of Jack and climbed onto her chair to webcam with him. She keeps saying, "I need talk to Jack!" If you ever invest in a webcam let us know. Then Claire and Jack can keep in contact! We miss you!
I just found your blog! It was so good to see you even if it was in pics. I know everyone says this, but I really do miss you!!! Give Jack a kiss on those juicy cheeks and a hug for you and Jayson!! Be sure to write and keep in touch. Can't wait to hear about the new babe!!! Love you
I just found you blog and was so excited to see you, even if it was in pictures. I know everyone says this, but I really do miss you. Give Jack a kiss on his juicy cheeks and a hug to you and Jayson. Be sure to write and blog so we can keep up! Can't wait for the new babe!!
Jayson and I will have been married for 4 years on April 30. We met in Provo in our singles ward through some friends. We knew right away that we really liked each other and that this was it! We got married about 10 months later in the St. Louis temple and had our reception at the Butterfly House. It was wonderful! We recently moved to St. Louis, MO because Jayson took a job working for the Fidelity Investments branch office out here. He really likes it and it's been fun to be back in my stomping grounds where I grew up. We're excited to buy a house out here as soon as we sell our condo in Utah.
Our son, Jack, is 2 years old and is so fun. He's a good little guy who is obsessed with trains, trucks, airplanes, and basically any form of transportation.
We are expecting baby #2 in 4 weeks! We didn't find out the sex this time and it's been exciting. I think that because I'm so uncomfortable though, I'm ready to know what it is.
5 comments:
Hey Becky! Yay for a new post! Your little guy is so cute!
So Claire so the picture of Jack and climbed onto her chair to webcam with him. She keeps saying, "I need talk to Jack!" If you ever invest in a webcam let us know. Then Claire and Jack can keep in contact! We miss you!
That is so great that you got to ride on the bus. Your boys look great. We miss you all! We can't wait to see your little one in May!
I just found your blog! It was so good to see you even if it was in pics. I know everyone says this, but I really do miss you!!! Give Jack a kiss on those juicy cheeks and a hug for you and Jayson!! Be sure to write and keep in touch. Can't wait to hear about the new babe!!! Love you
I just found you blog and was so excited to see you, even if it was in pictures. I know everyone says this, but I really do miss you. Give Jack a kiss on his juicy cheeks and a hug to you and Jayson. Be sure to write and blog so we can keep up! Can't wait for the new babe!!
Post a Comment